It’s impossible to give an accurate description of Tuataria – even if you asked someone who has been a part of it since day one. ‘A beautiful mess’ maybe comes close.
Having said that, here is some of the general stuff you may want to know about:
- Tuataria is managed by a team of fantastic modmins (moderators and admins)!
- We like docs. A lot. There’s a folder with a whole bunch of them you can find in the Discord’s #rules_and_information channel.
- We also like koalas. You should check out this website. And this YouTube video. The former is something we found and love, the latter is a Tuataria production based on our subsequent koala obsession.
- We hold open mic nights every now and then. They’re pretty amazing. There are poetry and short story recitals, music is played, people sing, etc. It’s up to you what you choose to do if you participate.
- New projects constantly start organically – you’ll hear about existing ones and new ventures during your stay in Tuataria. Feel free to get involved in as many (or as little) as you wish. It’s normal if you feel overwhelmed at first; we know we’re crazy.
- WE HAVE A SHIRT ON THE DFTBA STORE AND IT’S FANTASTIC. 15% OF PROCEEDS GO TO THE FOUNDATION TO DECREASE WORLDSUCK, SO, I MEAN, IF YOU DON’T HATE CHARITY, BUY THIS SHIRT. GET IT HERE. THAT’S ALL. (Is it obvious we’re excited about this?)