Below are some quick facts about the lovely Tuataria modmins (a portmanteau of admin and mod)! If you have any problems, questions, etc. you can message us on the discord and we can help you out!
- Who are you outside of the internet? I am a university student in Quito, Ecuador. I study biotechnology. If you ask me what I have learned in my career the most honest answer would be: I know how to efficiently explain what biotechnology is now.
- When and how did you discover Nerdfighteria and Tuataria? I discovered Nerdfighteria through Youtube recommendations sometime in 2009 but probably didn’t actually become invested in it till 2010. I found Tuataria on day 2 through a Hank tweet.
- How have you helped out in your communities, both online and off? In highschool I was part of the student government and president of the environmental club. In Tuataria I help mostly by being as helpful as I can, I can’t really pinpoint a thing that I do. Hopefully that doesn’t mean that I do nothing
- Which channels do you most enjoy spending time in? I am a major lurker. I basically read everything. I usually participate in the topics channels and the advice category. I will be a person’s biggest cheerleader so basically hit me up if you need support.
- What is your favourite book? NOPE NOPE NOPE I will not answer this question. My favorite authors at the moment include García Márquez, Jane Austen and Becky Albertalli.
- What is your favourite Complexly show? My favorite Complexly shows have to be SciShow, and Mental Floss. They are the fun fact provider I always needed.
- What do you like to nerd out about the most? I live for fun facts. I hope to one day have a fun fact for every situation. This means I need to nerd out about everything. My favorite things to nerd out about are biology, history and books.
- Who are you outside of the internet? Website maker, digital/social media manager, freelancer, amateur half-marathoner, and mom to a grumpy 14-year-old dachshund.
- When and how did you discover Nerdfighteria and Tuataria? I think it was about 2013-2014, one of those “…was that John Green” tumblr posts, and then I realized that guy did more than write books I kept hearing about. Which led me to vlogbrothers, which led me to…everything. After doing the first hunt the day John started it, I was pretty active in the forum and deciding how we were going to work together *if* there were future hunts, so I jumped at joining the discord a few hours after it was started!
- How have you helped out in your communities, both online and off? I’ve run or helped run a few other online communities, including some large LiveJournal groups and Fanlistings (#tbt), and was president/vice president of my college theater company for 3 years, along with several show management roles. I’m also a sometime-creative director for a friend’s sometime-theater company. I’m a volunteer counselor with Crisis Text Line, and help out at mobile food pantry events with my local food bank. In Tuataria, I do a lot of our data projects (the census, emoji management), help out with the Kindness Challenges, and all around try to make Tuataria the best community it can be!
- Which channels do you most enjoy spending time in? I enjoy the conversations in almost every channel, but I probably spend the most time reading and engaging in #the_green_room, #fitness, #the_dork_side, and #pets (even if the conversation in pets is mostly squeaking). And #general and #not_so_general, of course.
- What is your favourite book? I always have 3-4 favorites; right now probably Red White and Royal Blue, Mountains Beyond Mountains, and Ella Enchanted.
- What is your favourite Complexly show? Lately it’s been hankschannel, but I also absolutely love the innovative stuff The Art Assignment does!
- What do you like to nerd out about the most? Competitive figure skating, long bois, web accessibility, The West Wing, inclusion in education, how most advertising is bullshit, social justice, fonts, how good pineapple is on pizza…
- Who are you outside of the internet? I’m a Canadian young adult! I think the best way to describe myself is to tell you what’s most important to me irl, so here goes: dogs. (…and learning and friends and found family and volunteering and forest walks.)
- When and how did you discover Nerdfighteria and Tuataria? I discovered Tuataria in the doobleydoo of a vlogbrothers video in 2020. Watching vlogbrothers videos (and listening to Complexly podcasts) has been an important ritual during my 2020/2021 experience, but I first started watching their videos more casually in high school.
I’ve yet to finish a Green book, don’t tell anyone, I’ll do it soon.
- How have you helped out in your communities, both online and off? Tuataria is my first online community experience! Offline, I volunteer for my university as much as I can. I’ve especially loved volunteering with students in the important stage of transitioning into their first year away from home.
- Which channels do you most enjoy spending time in? #town_hall, #calm_general, #the_green_room, #pets, #how_to_human.
- What is your favourite book? Ida B (Katherine Hannigan), Braiding Sweetgrass (Robin Wall Kimmerer), Invisible Monsters (Chuck Palahniuk), The Chrysalids (John Wyndham), and of course, last but not least, Cambridge Latin Course Book 1.
- What is your favourite Complexly show? Once, I joined a high school chemistry class halfway through the semester, and Crash Course taught me everything I needed to know within a week.
- What do you like to nerd out about the most? Right now I’m nerding about historical dress/“costube” (costuming YouTube). Previously, I have spent weeks/months/half of my degree nerding about internet privacy; low-waste, frugal, plastic-free and/or vegan living; Latin; skincare; pure mathematics; Intentionality; prison reintegration; Romanticism; planning large events; optimized first-aid kits; and of course, last but not least, Homestuck.
- Who are you outside of the internet? I am a born and raised New Yorker and currently an assistant coach for League of Legends team Infinity Esports.
- When and how did you discover Nerdfighteria and Tuataria? I watched Mental Floss video for years without even realizing it was the same John Green that wrote all those, what I at the time thought were “sappy romance novels all the girls liked in high school.” Eventually one of the recommended videos on those led me to the vlogbros channel and that was that, down the rabbit hole I went.
- How have you helped out in your communities, both online and off? I’ve been a member of several online communities before this, mostly gaming related, I was also captain of my high school basketball team.
- Which channels do you most enjoy spending time in? I am a politics and sports junky, so I’m in both channels quite frequently.
- What is your favourite book? I’m going to split this into sci-fi and fantasy (my two favorite genres) to make this a bit easier. Sci-fi, it’s The Martian, by Andy Weir. Fantasy, The Mistborn Trilogy by Brandon Sanderson.
- What is your favourite Complexly show? PBS Eons
- What do you like to nerd out about the most? Sports, video games and reading/writing.
- Who are you outside of the internet? I’m a Welsh landworker with two and a half cats, four beehives, a large pile of books I haven’t read, and several part-completed crochet projects. When not online I can usually be found surrounded by plants somewhere outside and out of phone signal.
- When and how did you discover Nerdfighteria and Tuataria? I found Nerdfightaria during the TFIOS movie hype, although it was before I’d actually managed to read the book. As for Tuataria, in the second week of the hunt I realised that I’d forgotten to watch John’s video from the week before, found the first hunt in the comments, and then found a link to the discord server that would become Tuataria in the forum (it was called #itsatuatara back then), and then joined in with trying (not very successfully) to solve the second hunt.
- How have you helped out in your communities, both online and off? Offline, I volunteer for my local library. Online, I’ve been a modmin in Tuataria for a few years now. Most of what I do as a modmin is day-to-day moderating and talking to members about any issues that arise, although I am part of the Safeguarding and Conduct Committee and try to be involved in resolving larger moderating situations.
- Which channels do you most enjoy spending time in? I lurk around the entire server, and can usually be found unlurking anywhere there’s an interesting conversation happening! I do like #food though, I enjoy seeing all the things people cook.
- What is your favourite book? But it’s impossible to pick a favourite! I’d say the book I’ve recommended to the most people recently is Children of Time by Adrian Tchaikovsky, the author is very good at writing from very non-human points of view and I like the structure of the book as well and I keep trying to convince people to read it.
- What is your favourite Complexly show? While I’m not very good at listening to podcasts regularly I enjoy Dear Hank and John and try to keep up with it.
- What do you like to nerd out about the most? All sorts of things, but mainly books and bees! If anyone even slightly asks about my bees I will tell them about them at great length, they’re fascinating insects and I love keeping them.
Wilko (DrWilko, Tom)
- Who are you outside of the internet? I am an MRI Physicist and Research Fellow at a university in the UK. In my spare time I am a massive nerd but also do food & drink reviews and make a few podcasts.
- When and how did you discover Nerdfighteria and Tuataria? I discovered Nerdfighteria via Crash Course and then catching up on Brotherhood 2.0 in 2010. I joined a real life Nerdfighter society at uni and then mostly lurked on Facebook groups until John (hi John) posted about Tuataria on a vlogbrothers video.
- How have you helped out in your communities, both online and off? I have done a lot of things but currently I am an Explorer Scout leader and a trustee for a Scouting charity. Also I helped with a Pizzamas thing on Tua and I am generally ‘around’ on Discord.
- Which channels do you most enjoy spending time in? I read most things but I’m fairly active in food, politics, coding, scitech and the_dork_side.
- What is your favourite book? I struggle to pin down a single favourite. Maybe some favourite authors would be better? I enjoy Gaiman, Pratchett, N K Jemisin, Alastair Reynolds and most sci-fi/fantasy to be honest.
- What is your favourite Complexly show? I tend to like the ones that focus on stuff I don’t know much about so most of John’s Crash Course episodes and the Anthropocene Reviewed.
- What do you like to nerd out about the most? I am really into both RPGs and Board Games. After that it’s cool SCIENCE! and programming.
- Who are you outside of the internet? I’m a college student, freelance writer, activist (primarily for women’s rights and disability rights) and giant nerd from Ohio.
- When and how did you discover Nerdfighteria and Tuataria? I’m not sure of the exact time frame because it’s been so long, but I discovered Nerdfighteria around 2009-ish and was definitely a fan, but became truly and deeply involved in the community right before the TFIOS boom happened. I created the Tuataria discord server the night of the first hunt.
- How have you helped out in your communities, both online and off? In real life, I’m the public relations officer for my college’s branch of Phi Theta Kappa, and I’m actively involved in all of my college’s honors programs and societies. I’m also a volunteer in the childcare division of my church. In Tuataria I’ve helped with the P4A Kindness Challenge, Tuataria Secret Santa, and random other events and fun things that happen on the server in addition to regular modmin duties.
- Which channels do you most enjoy spending time in? I lurk in just about every channel on the server, but I’m probably most active in the general channels, #the_dork_side, or the channels in the John & Hank category.
- What is your favourite book? The books that mean the most to me overall are Turtles All the Way Down and The Fault in Our Stars by John Green, but my “favorite” book varies by the hour. You should know better than to ask a bookworm this question, because *incoherent screaming* THERE’S SO MANY GOOD BOOKS TO PICK FROM!!!
- What is your favourite Complexly show? It’s nearly impossible to pick, but probably between Sexplanations, The Financial Diet, 100 Days (RIP), and good ol’ Vlogbrothers if that counts.
- What do you like to nerd out about the most? Literature, poetry, movies, music, all the things. The quickest way too my heart is to yell about All Time Low or slam poets like Sabrina Benaim, Melissa Lozada-Oliva, and Blythe Baird with me.
- Who are you outside of the internet? I work as an environmental scientist & educator in northeastern Ohio. Outside of work, I love rock climbing, making music, reading, and spending time outside.
- When and how did you discover Nerdfighteria and Tuataria? I discovered Nerdfighteria in 2013 after reading the Fault in Our Stars, and found Tuataria all the way back in February 2017 via YouTube comments.
- How have you helped out in your communities, both online and off? I’ve volunteered and worked as a tutor for grade school students, have volunteered with various environmental organizations, and I used to be a moderator for Life’s Library. In Tuataria, I enjoy running events like open mics, analyzing server stats, and just spending time with you all.
- Which channels do you most enjoy spending time in? Most of them! But I love #over_the_rainbow, #plants_nature, #music, the creative channels, chatting with everyone in the generals, and fighting with Steve in #steves_tree.
- What is your favorite book? This changes all the time, but my current favorite fiction book is probably Stories of your Life and Others by Ted Chiang or Six of Crows by Leigh Bardugo, and my favorite nonfiction book is Disability Visibility by Alice Wong.
- What is your favorite Complexly show? I love podcasts, so Dear Hank & John and The Anthropocene Reviewed are my favorites at the moment.
- What do you like to nerd out about the most? The Adventure Zone podcast, lots of other podcasts, plant biology and ecology, Spanish-language music, and maps!
Haley Mae (Haley)
- Who are you outside of the internet? I’m a Michigander, Veterinary Assistant, and All-Around Nerd. I am also dog mom to two Australian Shepherds, Briar Rose, an absolute bean, and Maybelle, whom we affectionately refer to as ‘The Darkness’.
- When and how did you discover Nerdfighteria and Tuataria? I discovered Nerdfighteria in 2009 when I was in middle school during a not so positive part of my life. Obviously, Tuataria would come along much later (I joined in late March of 2017), but it’s the most involved in the community I have ever been!
- How have you helped out in your communities, both online and off? I volunteered regularly through several organizations in middle school, high school, and university to help local communities. As far as online communities I was active on tumblr and a couple different fanfiction websites until high school (which will go to the grave with me. Don’t ask ??)
- Which channels do you most enjoy spending time in? I love good conversations so I will hang out anywhere. I have been a lot busier with work, but am quite the lurker after my long work days once I’m home. I’ve also got a soft spot for #pets which I am sure shocks no one. #how_to_human is also a favorite of mine.
- What is your favourite book? Once again I am unable to select a favorite book (I am an incredibly, indecisive person). I love all of the Harry Potter books, John Green’s books (particularly Turtles All the Way Down and Paper Towns), and a plethora of other books.
- What is your favourite Complexly show? Oh dear. Well I don’t follow any of them like a series. While writing a paper for my capstone course I developed a huge appreciation for Sexplanations. (Also, Dr. Doe is just an awesome woman with great energy!) I really love the old Crash Course World History episodes and SciShow does some super interesting videos.
- What do you like to nerd out about the most? Well I’m sure you’re sensing a pattern here, but I love nerding out about the environment, particularly animals, agriculture, and how we can work towards a healthier planet for all creatures. Women’s rights and just being a good human to others are also some big ones for me. I also love a variety of other, more normal things I promise!
- Who are you outside of the internet? Hello, I’m a 27 year old Londoner who likes drinking tea, taking photos and travelling around the world. In my day job, I work for local government in London, doing urban planning. It’s wonderful to see your hard work be realised in the real world!
- When and how did you discover Nerdfighteria and Tuataria? Since 2012. CGP Grey pointed me towards the vlogbrothers and I was hooked. I always knew I was a nerd, so I was a little disappointed I hadn’t found them earlier… I’ve watched the videos ever since. Watching a John video early in 2017 led me down a weird Padre Pio based rabbit hole, and the rest is history!
- How have you helped out in your communities, both online and off? I’ve been part of many internet forums over the years, but never in a leadership role. In meatspace, I was a Young Leader at my local Cub Scout group, as part of completing my Gold Duke of Edinburgh Award. In Tuataria, I was the second monarch (King James), and I drink tea alot. There’s probably other things that I’ve forgotten – we do so much as a community!
- Which channels do you most enjoy spending time in? I like this question. Not “which do you spend most time in”, but what do you most enjoy. #finished_works (the old creative) – I love art, literature and other creative endeavours, and I greatly enjoy the talent and passion of our members across the world. Also, #food because I like good food. Simple as!
- What is your favourite book? 1Q84 by Murakami. Maddeningly brilliant.
- What is your favourite Complexly show?
Brain ScoopIt has to be a Complexly show? So I can’t choose Hankschannel? Fine, Crash Course it is.
- What do you like to nerd out about the most? Yeah, I’m a nerd. Aren’t we all? Cities, urban transportation, trains, books, politics, architecture, Harry Potter, good quality design, London, art, photography, history, technology… I could go on…
Jonathan (Enchilada, Ench, the other Jonathan)
- Who are you outside of the internet? Hi! I’m a 22 year old currently fighting the universe on my way to a career as a software engineer. I’m currently a Youth Development Professional at my local Boys and Girls Club, and I’ve been doing that for about 7 years now.
- When and how did you discover Nerdfighteria and Tuataria? I found Nerdfighteria about 6 years ago , through SciShow and Crash Course. I Googled “Are John Green and Hank Green brothers?” and the rest is history. I discovered Tuataria on the first day through Hank’s tweet about the hunt.
- How have you helped out in your communities, both online and off? In the outernet, I volunteered at my local dog rescue for several years, in addition to my Boys and Girls Club job. I’ve been a Tuataria admin/mod since the beginning (except for that time where I took a break for 8 months).
- Which channels do you most enjoy spending time in? #general, mostly. The faster the better. You can also pretty reliably find me in #sports, and in #scitech yelling about obscure spaceflight facts.
- What is your favourite book? An Ember in the Ashes, by Sabaa Tahir
- What is your favourite Complexly show? Dear Hank and John!
- What do you like to nerd out about the most? Hmm. Spaceflight history, American football (#flyeaglesfly!), and Halo, mostly.
- Who are you outside of the internet? I’m a British teen (in the sense that I spent my childhood in Scotland and teenagehood in England, so like I can’t just say one or the other) who’s trying to get through A Levels and Uni Stuff at the moment. I’m usually the ‘Mature’ one of my friend groups, and will be found gaming, reading, or watching whatever’s on hand.
- When and how did you discover Nerdfighteria and Tuataria? I had found CrashCourse sometime in the spring of 2016, binged a lot of their videos, realised that, yes, that is the John Green, found out his brother Hank and him had their own YouTube channel. Fell into the rest of Nerdfighteria soon after.
Strap yourselves for a tale for Tua: I had known of this discord back when John had shouted it out in one of his videos during the hunts. I did initially join in March 2017 only to leave a month after because, well, I was new to discord and had no idea how anything worked. A year of experience later and bored at the end of my long post-GCSEs summer holidays I joined the server again on a whim and have not regretted it since.
- How have you helped out in your communities, both online and off? Offline, I’ve worked in a bunch of summer schools/student ambassador things which could boil down to “help new people not feel intimidated” and have been a very active member of the debating club of my college and helped in the organising side of the club (speaking, chairing debates, that kind of stuff). Online, this is my first gig 😀
- Which channels do you most enjoy spending time in? The generals are a good place to hang out, the dork side is a great place to nerd about most things and get hype, and the green room for all the green bros adjacent nonsense. Politics has been a great place to learn and think about how our world works and how it could be better. Also sports when there’s cricket hype going on! Though I do enjoy and lurk in (almost) every channel to some degree.
- What is your favourite book? There are a lot of books, many of them good, so I cannot answer this question with one title but a list of a few. Anthony Horowitz’ books were always a fun read, especially Alex Rider and the Power of Five series. The Hate U Give and The Hunger Games series are also very good reads and Ms Marvel (Kamala Khan) is, like, the Best. And John Green’s novels, of course, my favourite of his being An Abundance of Katherines.
- What is your favourite Complexly show? Vlogbrothers by far for how silly and complex it can be. But if that isn’t Complexly Show enough, I’d say it’s a toss up between CrashCourse for having a fun way to learn doing something I already enjoy (watching videos) or Ours Poetica for igniting a love of poetry in me and highlighting people’s connections to and love for poems.
- What do you like to nerd out about the most? Where do I start? Books, movies, politics, probably quite a lot of anime. And even more games, especially platformers and RPGs! And cricket (the game not the insect), and history, and YouTube… The list just goes on and on.
- Who are you outside of the internet? I am a student residing in Japan. I am queer. I live with 2 doggos, both of whom take very good care of me.
- When and how did you discover Nerdfighteria and Tuataria? I believe it was around 2018. All I can remember is finding the “Dear Hank and John” podcast through Googling “Good YouTuber Podcasts” before watching any videos.
- How have you helped out in your communities, both online and off? I like to think that I make a pretty hefty contribution to the English Speaking Society club at my school. Being a fluent English speaker, and doing my best to make it a welcoming environment and all!
- Which channels do you most enjoy spending time in? The most enjoyed is definitely #finished_works and #making_things, they come hand in hand! It’s a place full of amazing creatives. If you want a virtual art gallery experience, I highly recommend. I also enjoy #linguistics a lot. The love for this channel was a late bloomer. But, all of the language passion in Tua made me come around to it.
- What is your favourite book? Man’s Search for Meaning by Viktor E. Frankl holds a special place in my existentialist heart.
What is your favourite Complexly show? As an art nerd, “The Art Assignment” has to be at the top for me. I also watch a lot of Crash Course in my freetime. The Philosophy series, the Black American History series, and the Study Skills series are my favorites.
- What do you like to nerd out about the most? I love all things art. From the broader cultural aspects, to the nitty gritty techniques. If you want to ever talk art, I am your person. I am also a big sucker for philosophy, TTRPGs, and video games!
- Who are you outside of the internet? I am a Canadian 20-something living in Toronto and working in marketing for a small finance company. I also do some freelance graphic and web design on occasion! Hobbies wise, I’m very into painting, hiking, swimming and reading!
- When and how did you discover Nerdfighteria and Tuataria? I found Nerdfighteria around 2011 just before TFIOS. If I recall correctly I actually found Vlogbrothers through a Charlieissocoollike video. As for Tuataria, I had been tangentially aware of it’s existence for a couple years through various mentions on Vlogbrothers and the podcast but only actually got around to joining in August of 2020! (I can be such a procrastinator)
- How have you helped out in your communities, both online and off? I’ve always found a lot of value from being involved in community projects! Offline I was very involved in my universities mentoring programs for first year students as well as my program’s society. I always liked to help plan events and figure out ways to help students feel more involved in the school and in particular the media studies program. Online I have been a part of different communities for as long as I’ve had internet access really but this is the first community that I have really gotten involved with on a deeper level beyond just participating!
- Which channels do you most enjoy spending time in? I love the General channels because you never know what you’re going to get! Dork Side is another favourite of mine because it seems no matter how niche the thing, someone there will have heard about it and be interested in talking about it! When I want a little serotonin boost, Plants and Nature and Pets are by far my favourite channels to be!
- What is your favourite book? This is such a hard one… I don’t think I can possibly pick one overall favourite so I’m just going to throw a few in that I’ve read semi recently that I really enjoyed! I typically gravitate towards YA fantasy or sci-fi but I do love a good non-fiction book too! Warcross, The Ten Thousand Doors of January, Station Eleven, Devil in the White City and Project Hail Mary!
- What is your favourite Complexly show? I would have to say Vlogbrothers and I don’t know if it counts as a show per say but I never miss an episode of Dear Hank and John either! I don’t watch it as regularly but PBS Eons always impresses me when I check it out.
- What do you like to nerd out about the most? I get very into a lot of different things and I find my interests can change pretty quick! I’m always down to talk about TV shows and movies, podcasts, books, coin collecting, geography (I love a good map!) graphic design, astronomy, technology… There’s probably a lot more not jumping to mind right now!
- Who are you outside of the internet? I am a Canadian university student studying the environment with a mild coffee addiction.
- When and how did you discover Nerdfighteria and Tuataria? I’ve been watching vlogbrothers content since about 2015, when I was in middle school. When I started high school in late 2016, I met another nerd fighter (hi Cath!) and was pointed in the direction of the Nerdfighteria and Tuataria discord servers a few months later, in early 2017.
- How have you helped out in your communities, both online and off? In high school, I was very involved in both the arts magazine and yearbook committee, eventually holding the positions of Yearbook Editor and Editor-in-Chief for the arts magazine in my senior year. I also did a variety of other volunteer in high school, particularly with school events. I was also part of student council during my last year. Currently, I’m involved in a few uni clubs.
- Which channels do you most enjoy spending time in? I absolutely love the channels in the creative category, as well as #literature, #food, and #holidays_culture. I lurk just about everywhere though, except for #sports and #philosophy_spirituality (both of which I have muted).
- What is your favourite book? There are SO MANY. Books I really enjoyed include The Perks of Being a Wallflower; Radio Silence; and Symphony for the City of the Dead.
- What is your favourite Complexly show? Probably Crash Course, though The Antropocene Reviewed also holds a special place in my heart.
- What do you like to nerd out about the most? Lots of things! But mostly books, photography, writing, and spoken-word poetry.
- Who are you outside of the internet? I’m a super-duper-ultra-senior accounting major at Slippery Rock University of Pennsylvania; I also hail from said Keystone State, making my non-college-time residence in the Pittsburgh area.
- When and how did you discover Nerdfighteria and Tuataria? I discovered Nerdfighteria through a friend who got into John’s books not long after TFiOS came out (which, fun fact, is now in the first half of Nerdfighteria’s existence; isn’t the ceaseless forward progression of time fascinating?), though I was pretty passive in my being-in-it until Tuataria happened. I heard on the pod that there was a Nerdfighteria Discord, and then I saw it in the hunt video that week, and the rest is history.
- How have you helped out in your communities, both online and off? In addition to modminning here, I mod a few other interest-specific Discord servers, the largest of which is at about 800 members at the time of writing, give or take. In the offline community, I admit that I don’t do as much volunteery work as I once did, on account of time being split between my education and a part-time job, but I once did work handing out food with my local food bank.
- Which channels do you most enjoy spending time in? #general is always a good time. A good time that’s impossible to keep up with, usually, but a good time nonetheless; it’s the one place in Tuataria where you know that just about any conversation can happen, so it’s always fun to walk into it and not know what’s gonna happen–other than that it’ll be something very interesting with some very interesting people! I can also be seen pretty regularly in #sports and #the_green_room, dabbling in the other channels when appropriate.
- What is your favourite book? I disagree with your premise. One cannot simply have a favorite book. More specificity is needed to get a good answer! For instance, if you were to ask about my favorite unreleased book, I would have to say Hank Green’s An Absolutely Remarkable Thing, which releases September 25th; it is available for pre-order now wherever books are sold (limited signed copies are still available, so act fast!).
- What is your favourite Complexly show? Does The Anthropocene Reviewed count as a Complexly show? If not, then probably SciShow.
- What do you like to nerd out about the most? Sports. Full-stop. (But only the sports that I like, naturally; so, baseball, ? football, and ? hockey.)